101 Health benefit of kissing that you should know


In my junior-high school days, I launch a poll to my friends of how many times they've seen or watch their parent kissing, but the result baffles me a lot . all of them said NEVER.
that sounds confusing right? Yes it was , but I thought of it that they were not fortunate enough to have seen that.


Kissing

Did you think kissing? Have you ever kissed before? What have you ever think while kissing? What thought came to your mind before and after kissing?




These are really great questions that anyone can ask or thought of. Let me quickly remind you what kissingis.

When we talk about kissing , kissing I would say is a caress or touch with the lips to show love or greetings

Among partners ( lovers) I'll assume kissing is to show that love still exist among them or to trigger s!exual desire. But to  coworker's or friends then I'll say its just a mere greetings and there's nothing associated with it.
I can say that most friends kissing is a peck and should not be called kiss. 





What do you think of while kissing your lover

Most people usually think that kissing their partner is a great way to express their love. Of course it is ! But not at most. Love is in the mind and can be express in some ways in which kissing is included. But be sure you can kiss someone just to fake them . I won't tell you kissing your partner is not a way to show love ,I'll just say that it should be the least way.

Do you ever think that there are some health benefit of kissing?

Oh! Don't just tell me you only have kiss for fun.. NO!.
there are benefits attached to kissing .take a look when kissing, you're about to do some certain things like 
  • Exercise your lips
  • Exchange of saliva
  • Get real insight about how healthy your partner mouth is
  • E.t.c
  • Let me now share with you some of the health benefit of kissing your partner. Kissing here! I mean passionately.




Briefs on benefits of kissing

1.kissing strengthens relationships

Kissing promote togetherness among couples who kiss regularly. And do you know? Couples who kiss regularly tends to live 5 years longer than couples who do not.


2.Kissing helps us to be healthy

Kissing helps to protect our bodies from bacteria by producing Antibodies. There's also natural antibiotics that's been secreted from our saliva when we kiss. When kissing we all produce more saliva to help wash our teeth clean.

3.Kissing reduces stress

Kissing has similar benefits to meditation, and it has also been measured to lower anxiety. So when you kiss there should be a sigh of relief.



Some other Top benefits of kissing
  • It will increase dopamine
  • It lower sugar level
  • It reduces pain
  • It improves immunity
  • It will increase oxytocin
  • It help fight off cavities

There are still many other benefits of kissing,  its just for you to know that kissing is not just an ordinary name, its justify by some characteristics that you need to know and have in mind.

Love your partner! Love your love! Strive to get the best from your love life!.

In my next article, I'll write on WHAT TO DO NEXT WHEN YOUR PARTNER SAY ITS OVER.'



cheers,
Crack affair blog.

x

0 comments: